2019 Annual Modelling Competition
Theme: Road and Rail
1. The competition is open to all members of the Market Deeping Model Railway Club.
2. Prizes £25, £15, £5.
3. Diorama Size:
a. For N, TT, OO and HO scales, footprint no larger than 40 cms x 40 cms excluding any power source (may be smaller, any shape, but total area not to exceed 1,600 sq cms with no side longer than 40 cms)
b. For O scale, footprint no larger than 60 cms x 60 cms excluding any power source (may be smaller, any shape, but total area not to exceed 3600 sq cms with no side longer than 60 cms)
4. Any scale, any era, any place, any gauge, prototype or freelance.
5. Entries to be submitted on the day of the Christmas Social, the 16th of December 2019
6. Entries to be displayed on the long workbench.
7. To be judged by an invited judge(s) who will allocate marks in the following areas
a. Relevance to the theme
b. Modelling skill,
d. Atmosphere and
e. Entertainment value relative to the topic.
8. The winner will be the one with the highest aggregate total score.
9. The judge’s decision will be final.
10. Winners announced and prizes to be presented during the Christmas Social