Parys Mountain is located to the south of Amlwch in NE Anglesey and is the site of a large copper mine that had closed many years ago but was reopened during WW II.
The layout is what might have been built for the purpose in the period 1940 - 1950. It is built to OO scale using N Gauge track.
The kit built locomotives use N gauge chassis and the rolling stock is both ready to run and kit made.
It's first outing was at our Stamford Show in May 2014.
Photographs by Mick Allman